How to make money on Youtube
How to make money on Youtube… fast, easy and friendly
I, however, have always believed that everyone, soon or later, will know what I know so I might as well be the one to share it and take credit for it. I’m not going to spoon feed you so here are the basics.
1. Become a Youtube partner.
This monetizes your Website through Adsense. Youtube will start sharing the revenue it makes from commercials and ads it displays on your website.
FACT: You have a 50X better chance to Rank on the first page with a Video than a webpage.
2. Research Keywords
Organic Traffic is going to be the key to driving traffic to your videos. Use the Youtube Keyword Research Tool to find terms that have high traffic that you can rank for. Make sure you put the keywords in your Title, Description, and Tags.
3. Make more Videos
Make more videos. Remember it’s all about keyword research and engaging video content. Find out what works for you and do more of it.
It is actually pretty easy to make money on Youtube. It is breaking through and making large quantities of money that is the hard part.
- Try to make content that doesn’t expire (news). You want to make videos that will always be searched.
- Don’t go after keywords that are overly competitive.
- An embedded video on a website is like a back link and it will help you rank higher in search engines.
- Get your video up-voted. Too many down-votes will push your videos ranking down.
- Make sure you have good sound/video quality in your clips or they will be painful to watch.
- Share your links everywhere you can.
- Post your videos as video responses for added traffic.
- Try to stick to a niche and don’t generalize topics to much in the beginning to retain more subscribers.